-
May 3rd, 2006, 08:41 PM
#11
Inactive Member
WOOHOOOO!!! I found this post! I was worried it would be really buried 'cause I haven't had much time lately to do anything except sew for orders.
Ana, I'm so glad Ria was that surprised! I can't wait to see your pics! That's so cool, so surprised she couldn't get her out of the box. I bet she felt like tearing the box apart, LOL! I hope Ria can post soon. It wasn't too long after I joined and started posting that she started having trouble and quit posting. So I'm looking forward to her posts too and getting to know her better! (Although from looking at her albums and seeing her pic in some of you guys' albums I sort of feel like I know all of you and her too!)
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks